News & Events
Closings/Changes Due to Snow
The snow storm continues impacting some campus offices and facilities. Keep an eye on this page for updates.
- Classes are cancelled (traditional day classes as well as ACCESS classes on- and off-campus) for Tuesday, January 11.
- Renfro Library will be open 10:30am until 4:00pm on Tuesday, January 11.
- The Lion’s Den and the Soda Shoppe will be closed Tuesday, Jan. 11th.
- Pittman Dining Hall is open and serving breakfast all day, with an omelette station, breakfast burritos, as well as a full hot line of breakfast favorites.
- The college bookstore and Paw Prints Copy Center will open at 11:00am on Tuesday.
- Mars Hill College Wellness Center (Medical Center and Counseling Center) will be closed Monday and Tuesday due to inclement weather.
- While the Infirmary is closed, students who are sick and in need of medical service should call Mars Hill Medical Center at 828-689-3507. They are open Monday-Friday 8am-7pm, Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 1 pm-7pm. Please call Campus Security at 828-689-1230 and let them know you are sick.
- The Counseling Center will re-open if at all possible on Wednesday January 12. For emergencies, please contact Campus Security, 828.689.1230. You may email the College Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will respond to you as soon as possible.