Directions to Mars Hill University
Mars Hill University is located in the heart of the town of Mars Hill in Madison County, North Carolina, 18 miles north of Asheville and 45 miles south of Johnson City, Tennessee.
From Asheville, North Carolina
1. From I-240, take exit 4A onto US-19/US-23 (Future I-26) North.
2. Drive approximately 17 miles on US-19/US-23 (Future I-26) North.
3. From US-19/US-23 (Future I-26), take exit 11 onto NC-213 West.
4. Drive approximately 1 mile on NC-213 West to downtown Mars Hill and the university.
5. Moore Auditorium is on NC-213 just past the Wells Fargo Bank Building.
From Johnson City, Tennessee
1. Merge onto I-26 East.
2. After about 40 miles, I-26 East becomes US-19 S / US-23 S (Future I-26).
3. Take the NC-213 / CARL ELLER RD exit- EXIT 11.
4. Turn LEFT onto NC-213 / CARL ELLER RD. Continue to follow NC-213 about one mile into downtown Mars Hill.
5. Moore Auditorium is on NC-213 just past the Wells Fargo Bank Building
Turn between the Wells Fargo Bank building and Moore Auditorium and you will find two large parking lots.