The Career Development Center seeks to help students throughout their college career to:
- Understand themselves, their gifts, talents, values, abilities, and interests.
- Explore career options.
- Establish realistic academic and career goals.
- Connect classroom learning in a Liberal Arts institution to their life’s work.
- Find appropriate campus resources to work toward their potential.
- Discover the motivation and support to persist to graduation.
- Form significant relationships with peers, advisors, professors, and professionals in the community.
- Leave Mars Hill College equipped to enter the work force or graduate school and assume the role of productive adults