The Dixon-Palmer apartments are a great option for students who want to live on campus, but with a bit more independence. Each apartment has a living room, kitchen, a bathroom, and one single and one double room. There is space for 60 upper class men and women students within the two buildings which are located on the south side of campus. First year students are generally not permitted to live in the apartments.
Gender: Male and Female
Room Arrangement: Apartments with one single bedroom and one double bedroom
Bathrooms: one per apartment
Typical Room Size: single is 8’6” x 11’ Double is 10’6” x 11’
Windows per room: one
Window Coverings: Mini blinds
Kitchen: Full kitchen in each apartment.
Laundry: three washers and three dryers in basement of building A
Air Conditioning: No
What’s in a typical unit?
- Kitchen with refrigerator, sink, range, and oven
- Living Room sofa, chair, table, and chairs
- Bedroom each with a bed, desk, chair, closet, and dresser per person
- Bathroom with sink, toilet and shower/tub
- Bedrooms and living room have phone, ethernet, and cable TV access