Alumni & Friends 2013 Tour of Turkey & Greece
Terms and Conditions
Turkey and Greece – A Mediterranean Adventure
June 18 – June 30, 2013
Deposit – $500 per person due ASAP or by October 20, 2012
Final – Balance paid in full by April 1, 2013. Payments can be made at any time toward the balance. Please note there is a 3% fee for any payments by credit card.
Land/Cruise – $2,685 per person
Air – $1,490 per person ($800 ticket and $690 airport taxes and fees – taxes and fees are subject to change by airline)
Prices are based on a minimum of 26 passengers, double room occupancy and the estimated exchange rate for 2013. Single room supplement is $850.
|Cancellation Date||Cancellation Penalties|
|Before February 18||$75|
|February 19 – April 15||$150 + insurance and any airline cancellation fees|
|April 16 – May 6||$150 + 25% + insurance + any applicable airline fees|
|May 7 – May 24||$150 + 50%|
|May 25 – June 7||$150 + 70%|
|June 8 – June 14||$150 + 85%|
Later cancellations or no-shows or unused services 100%
Key Tours Int’l and MHC recommend travel insurance for concerns such as trip cancellation, medical emergencies, emergency evacuation, supplier default (exclusions may apply). It is the passenger’s responsibility to know and understand the Operator’s policy (insurance company) on cancellation penalties. MHC and Key Tours, Int’l are not responsible for or liable for any negligent actions, omissions or default of the Operator or any other person or entity not under our control.
- Trip Cost, Trip Cancellation & Interruption: Insurance pays for loss due to covered unforeseen circumstances, death, injury, or illness to you or a family member. (Includes coverage for missed connections due to weather as well as other covered unforeseen circumstances)
- $200 Baggage Delay: Pays for the purchase of essential items if your bags are delayed for more than 24 hours.
- $1,000 Baggage and Travel Documents: Primary coverage for covered items lost, stolen or broken on your trip. (Includes borrowed or rented property)
- $500 Travel Delay: Pays for covered additional accommodations and travel expenses for any delay over 12 hours.
- $15,000 Medical Expense: Pays for covered accident, sickness and emergency dental with no daily limits or deductibles.
- $50,000 Emergency Assistance: Pays for covered evacuation expenses as directed by a doctor to the nearest adequate medical facility.
- $25,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment: Pays for direct accidental death or dismemberment.
- Access to Insurance Representative: 24 hours a day while you are on the trip.
INSURANCE COST: $241 per person