The Admissions Process
for first-time university students:
1. Complete and submit an Application for Admission.
3. Ask your high school guidance counselor to send an official copy of your High School Transcript to Mars Hill University.
4. When the Admissions Office receives all three of the above items, your admission file is "complete," and the review process begins.
5. Your Admissions Counselor will notify you regarding acceptance, and you will receive complete information and necessary documents via U.S. mail.
6. Visit the Financial Aid page to learn more about funding your college education and to begin the financial aid process.
7. Submit your $250 Housing Deposit along with your New Student Housing and Meal Plan Contract to secure preferred housing on campus. All freshman and sophomore students must live and eat on campus, unless they meet commuter student requirements. If you meet commuter student requirements, submit your $150 Tuition Deposit along with your Commuter Contract.
8. Visit the Admitted Students page to learn more about final steps in the enrollment process, including Summer Orientation, Advising, and Registration (S.O.A.R.) sessions and Gateway New Student Orientation.
And visit us! No matter where you are in the college admissions process, a visit to Mars Hill University is the best way for you to get to know us, and for us to get to know you!